2013-08-31

Discipline and Reward, Chapter 16 Posted



Discipline and Reward, Chapter 16, is now posted on the Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive.



Excerpt:
I’m in his head listening to the question. I’m seeing the answer form in his mind, but he can’t say it. OH SHIT! THERE’S NO SECOND CHANCE HERE!
“BLAKE, you’ve gotta answer. It doesn’t matter that she’s here. Do you really want to be the first man in history to LITERALLY die of embarrassment? SHIT. Cindi, cover your ears or something.”
Blake stops her. “No. No, it’s okay. I’ve got it.” Then into the phone, “It was because of Majestic Woman. We were in, what, 8th grade? I knew I wanted to do some kind of public service. With the family fortune and expectations that meant philanthropy or law or maybe politics. But I decided I was going to be a superhero. And it was all because I had a huge, hopeless, fantasy fanboi crush on Majestic Woman. I had this schoolboy dream of someday being her hero, of saving her from danger. Heh, how ironic. The only person I told was my best friend. Thank you, Jacob. You just saved my life.“
On the phone, his friend draws the obvious, but wrong, conclusion about Blake’s “irony”, “Hang in there, Blake. Don’t give up hope. You’ll find her. You’ll save her. You’re my hero, man.”
“Thanks, Jacob. You’re my hero too.”
Blake ends the call. His face could not be redder. He can’t look at Cindi.

No comments:

Post a Comment