2013-08-12

Discipline and Reward: Chapter 13 Posted



Discipline and Reward, Chapter 13, is now posted on the Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive.



Excerpt:
She snuggles back into me, thinking warm thoughts that I don’t deserve, planting soft kisses on my hairy chest as I hold her closer. We both stink of fear and exhaustion, but right now we are each other’s entire world.
She reaches down between my legs. I want to tell her, again, that she doesn’t owe me service right now, but looking into her head I see that that’s not the reason. She wants to get the slimy feeling of sexual submission to Ares out of her head. She thinks that sexual submission to me will help set her world on its axis again.
I find that I want to get the slimy feeling of her sexual submission to Ares out of my head too. Alright, let’s do this then. As I push her onto her back and move on top, she continues to hold my rigid member tightly, guiding my ship into her warm, welcoming harbor.
Her eyes are searching for something in mine. Love. She thinks she’s found it as I begin slowly moving inside her. Something inside me hopes she’s just fooling herself. Something inside me is afraid she isn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment