2013-07-31

Discipline and Reward: Chapter 11 Posted



Discipline and Reward, Chapter 11, is now posted on the Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive.



Excerpt:
On the morning of the fifth day of Cindi’s Themiscyra vacation Cindi and Hippolyta are having a late breakfast and planning their day. Then she hears, in her room, buried in her rucksack, the unmistakable sound of the LoH communicator’s emergency beacon. Hippolyta is surprised when her daughter stops talking in mid-sentence and runs upstairs.
When she returns she is wearing her Majestic Woman togs, now minus the crown, of course.
“It’s an ‘all hands’ alert, Mother.”
“But you’re on leave. Surely they won’t miss—”
“Mother... In the history of the Legion there have only been three all hands alerts.”
“Well, Kynthia, this could be the first without you.”
“Two of those were alien invasions.”
“But that doesn’t me—”
“We’re expecting an alien invasion, the first one we’ve ever anticipated.”
“Even so, that doesn’t mean you have—”
“I wrote the defense plan. They’re all counting on me.”
“Go,” says Hippolyta, exasperated, flummoxed, but somewhere under it all, proud, “I’ll be here when you are done.”
Then something changes on Hippolyta’s face. Pride has risen to the surface. She’s running across the room. She grabs her daughter in a fierce hug. “I love you, Daughter of Heracles.”

4 comments:

  1. How many total chapters for D&R? I just want to make sure I have them all when you post them to MCStories.

    When it comes to serials, I try to never read them until the last chapter is published. Therefore, I haven't actually read your story yet(other than parts of the first chapter). So far it is well written and a very creative idea.

    Peace

    Lord Zayphar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. This is my first story of any kind and I had no idea how it would be received. I really appreciate the feedback.

    It's hard to give you a definitive answer to your question. Being rather an amateur at this--to say the least!--I did not fully flesh out the story when I started writing it. I wasn't even sure what the ending would be until I was about 7 chapters deep. At the moment I am writing chapter 15, which I once thought would be my last chapter (last before the epilogue, that is. I actually wrote the epilogue as soon as I knew the ending.). So, my best guess is that there will be either 16 or 17 chapters total, plus that short-chapter-length epilogue.

    I will post here every time Simon posts a new chapter on the ECMSA. When the entire novel is finally posted I will Make sure the title of my blog entry reflects that fact. In deference to the people who try to read all the new entries in the EMCSA every week (your reading-strategy opposites, as it were), I will only post one chapter at a time in there. So the novel will probably be complete in early-mid September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've finished the entire draft of the novel now. It is 17 chapters total, plus a short epilogue. The last chapter should be posted in the September 7 EMSCA update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And in fact that is exactly what happened. The complete novel is now posted. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete